Monday, December 1, 2008

The Question of "What's Next??"

30 November 08, Sunday ....... Come to realise it... its now 1st Dec 08, Monday, 0024am. Time really waits for no one.

I think I can see a thrend now. Whenever I blog, its always when i feel tired, or sad, or exhausted, or a begining of a new chapter in my life.

Today's sermon was good. What is Faith? Faith is simply believing and speaking. And I believe that God is Good. He is my Righteousness. He is Blessing and Blessings to come. I will have a fresh new revelation of Him, every morning and nite........

I don't really always wana start my para with " Well, been busy lately..." but the situation is such. I HAVE been busy lately. And I declare it as the Favor of God. I will not back away from this declaration. 1 month sincel the hectic days started, I got like only days in between to rest. I really really pray for the ability to enter rest. I hope that after tues' CPX, i can really really go for a break. I desperately need one to sort things out. I need to realign my priorities both in my work life and church. I NEED IT LORD!!! Give it to me Heavenly Daddy....

That sense of wanting to get out of Singapore is getting back to me..... the orange afternoon sun of Cebu, the busy streets of taipei, stary nites of Brunei, chstty voices of Bongkok, misty breath of Australia, simplicity of Bali, black sand of Manado.............


GUess its almost time to sleep.I'll blog again soon.


Searchlight 01 Dec 2008
"Angel and Devil is but a choice away."

No comments: