Friday, May 16, 2008

A sense of Emptiness.

"Its always refreshing to go for a trip and a break normality. It helps one to relieve stress and recharge." I must beg to defer. Since the day I touched down on Singapore from Cebu. I felt a sense of emptiness. Suddenly I realised that I'm back to reality, back to life.

I started to ponder what can I used to fill the emptiness. Vacation, I come to realise, does not neccessary provide that break that I so looked forward to. Work, as though I don't have enough of it, is the least I would want to indulge myself in. (Not that I don't like work, but currently, I'm not deployed in areas that I'm particularly afluent in.) Relationship, which I had never truly tasted, had been something I do not want to be too attached to. Nor will I want my future partner to be a utterly sticky pad. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't want one. hah.

I guess one of the reason is that I'm spiritually starved. I gota recharge this sunday. I hope this feeling will be quickly overwhelmed by Grace. I want to be full spiritually, I want to be stable and calm.

Well, tomorrow will be a better day and a day filled with Grace. I wana go gym and get myself all fired up. Can't wait to get a steam bath after a good workout. hah


Searchlight 16 May 2008
"Angel and Devil is but a choice away."

No comments: