Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Overflowing Attention

Aiyo.... so embaressing today.

I'm like having a nic tagged to me in choir from this day forth. And the nic is "Mr Hiao".... Well, today I had a little too much attention from Wendy, our choir "mummy". At first she told the whole choir that i change my facebook pic very often. Then later she say I look like the fish I caught. Then the whole choir is like "waaahh"... "Orrrrhhhhh".... "Mmmmm"..... "Arhhhhh".... So paiseh sia. Well, anyway, today was fantastic. I was just starting to enjoy the pratice, then it stopped. Haiz... so short. I can just go on and on worshipping Jesus. I'm starting to regret making the choice to go help NTU scuba at dayang this weekend. Serving Abba seems so much more exciting.

Oh well, Its getting late. Gota go and rest man.

Searchlight Midnight 29 May 2008
"Angel and Devil is but a choice away."

No comments: