Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Enless Cycle...

Today is the 2nd day that I'm off to a new unit.

Actually I'm back to 21SA, my parent unit that I did my very first ground tour in. A full 6 years cycle and I'm back where I had started. Things had changed and some things had not. I drove back to the old buildings and took a walk around the old Bravo building. So nostalgic... and the liitle pond that I built on the 4th floor is still there. Well, things seems to be a little much slower than Mindef. And the air, a little fresher.... with an occasional tint of chicken droppings from the nearby chicken farm. hah.... And of cos the seasonal rambutans, the best and sweetest that I've tasted so far. I'm a little glad I'm back.

Well, 2 weeks and counting down. I'm really looking forward to the arrow camp. Its gona be fun man. And I hope that I have the fiance to go for Isreal trip this year.... to walk the path that Jesus walked.

Back to dayang this weekend.... hope that it'll be good. :-)

Searchlight 27 May 2008
"Angel and Devil is but a choice away."

1 comment:

Psyke aka Sean (ショーン) said...

It's not endless, I can assure you on that.

Congrats on new posting! By the way, you mispelled "finance" and it made me jump for a while.... haha~